7/8/09

Second Half

I want to remind you what I felt like God spoke to me during the fast at the first of this year when we observed a time of Awakening. There were three things that I felt like God spoke to me during those 21 days of fasting and prayer. 1. New wine for a new wine skin. I really believe that a new wine is going to be poured out as we are open to serving God with a new wine skin. In other words, what has worked in times past will not be effective today. Wineskins got dry and brittle and inflexible and were not fit to hold new wine, which was the best wine. Churches and people can get inflexible also. This new series on Show YOUR LOVE is the new wine skin that God is going to use to pour out some new wine into our lives. I'm so pumped and excited about the second half of the year at HOF. Don't miss Sunday or any of the sermons in the series, we are going to have a blast hearing God's heart of love for us and learning how to love others. That's what life is all about. Vanessa has been gone for 6 days and without someone to love life really loses it's meaning.

No comments: