8/24/07

Staff Infection





As you can see by the pictures, I have a member of our staff who is in danger of committing the unpardonable sin, being an Alabama fan. She recently put this Bama chair in my office as a gag. As many of you know I’m an LSU graduate and avid college football fan. With the start of the season less than 1 week away I’m pumped. Many don’t realize that my dad is from north Alabama, but I’ve grown up here and like the Tigers. I really enjoy the staff that God has put together here, we have a ton of fun and I genuinely like to be around them. I really believe that the people with whom you surround yourself with are important. To a great degree, your friends determine your level of success because the Bible is clear that you will live up or down to their level. I’ve been blessed with great family, great friends and great staff. I have one friend who wants me to do a leadership meeting for his church during the LSU-VT game. I agreed but asked if he knew he was scheduling against a home LSU game. He told me that they couldn’t do it the next weekend because that the was start of bow season and he couldn’t compete with that. Each city is different and God placed us here with great people and a great task before us, change the world we live in. I’d never be able to do it alone, thank you Jesus for those who partner with us. By the way, I’m picking LSU 31-17 over Miss. St. Go Tigers, Go Jags, Go Saints, Go Crusaders. High school is going to be interesting this year.

No comments: