5/12/09

Follow Me on Twitter

I've not been too diligent in doing the blogging thing, but you can follow me on Twitter@ twitter.com/bledseaux.  These social networks are fascinating things.   When I want to see what some of my children are doing, I can check their Facebook accounts.  It seems that connecting is a high priority but its on a very limited basis.  It's fun to follow people and get a glimpse into their lives.  The great thing is that I can Twitter from my phone and instantly give updates on what's happening in my life.  It's pretty biblical in a way because you follow people and others follow you.  I can't help but think about Paul's comments to the church in Corinth in I Cor. 11:1  "follow my example as I foll0w Christ example."  We should all be following Christ and allowing someone to follow us.  

No comments: