3/7/08

XG Youth Conference: HEALER




Tonight it all starts as hundreds of youth from churches as far away as Houston gather for the annual XG youth conference. I’ve been privileged to see all the behind the scenes work that is going into making this the best ever. Speaking with Wade the other day, our dream is to see vibrant life-giving youth churches as part of their local church. I believe that youth ministry is ministry. There is only one ministry, building the Kingdom. I will be speaking to youth pastors and leaders on Saturday morning and looking forward to spending time with them and giving them a senior pastor’s point of view. XG has been praying and fasting for God to touch this generation. You need to make sure that your young person is there. No matter the cost or the obstacles the investment into their lives will be eternal. Man, I love young people and the energy they bring to a church.

1 comment:

mich4345 said...

My name is Harley Michel i loved the healer confrence it was the most powerful 2 days of my life god truly spoke 2 me through XG youth confrence 2008