9/25/07

Life is Suite







Not a misspelling though it looks like it. I was a guest of a great pastor in Mandeville last night to the Saints-Titans game. Pastor Steve Robinson of Church of the King got me and some pastor friends tickets to the Clear Channel Communication Suite where we watched Kevin Mawae and the Titans destroy the Saints. Never mind the game, I got to see if from the suites. That is the way to see a football game. Food galore, people to take care of us and great seats with TV’s for replays included. I’m more of an LSU guy, but Steve really hooked us up. I am reminded of the blessing that I read over our church often from Numbers 6:24-26, “May the Lord show you His favor..” . I am convinced that favor is given not fair and that God wants to favor His people. I really sense God’s favor in our lives and desperately wish that for anyone reading this blog. I pray over you that God would bless you, and protect you, that He would smile on you and be gracious to you, that He would show you His favor and give you His peace.

No comments: