4/3/08

Sometimes you need a little help


The boys and I went 4-wheeler riding over the Easter break at a place in St. Martin parish. It was 44 acres of mud trails and woods. Several times one of us would get stuck. I was reminded of the series we did on Breaking Free where we talked about people getting stuck and not be able to go forward in life. It doesn’t really matter why we got stuck just to know that someone is around to help us get unstuck. With the 4-wheeler we had to do several things: 1) Get close enough to help, 2) send over a tow rope 3) the stuck person needed to latch on and then just pull to solid ground. I’m so thankful that Jesus is there when we are stuck and offers His help and helps us to solid ground. God has used so many different people to pull me out of my stuck places and I’m thankful for relationships. I always want to stay close to those who are willing and able to pull me out of the mud. Let’s stay close church and help each other out.

No comments: