5/9/08

We Are Back



Many of you know that I’ve been in the Domincan Republic with our first year interns on their mission trip/church dedication. The 1st year interns last year preached at a church and they came back so fired up that we decided to build them a new church as the place they were meeting needed an update. I’ll be blogging about our trip for the next several days and showing you some of the pics we took. I’ll include some funny ones of the interns as well as some of the ministry ones. I’ll also be talking about what God talked to me about. It’s awesome to get outside of your normal box and see that God is a big God. I love to see other parts of the world, a desire given by my father’s love of missions. He set a great example traveling behind the Iron Curtain and always having a heart for peoples in other cultures having the opportunity to know Christ. Jesus was into missions, He left Heaven to come to earth so we could know. Think about it.


No comments: