6/27/08

XG Camp 08


As is our custom, Vanessa and I traveled to Hattiesburg, MS to be a part of one night of youth camp. Man, have things changed since I was a youth. There were 6 or 7 youth groups from all over Louisiana from Shreveport to Houma. It was great to see 350 youth worship;ing the Lord and getting fired up about becoming all the Christ died for them to be. Worship was great, the drama rocked, and Wade preached a tremendous message that the Holy Spirit used to speak to every heart in the place. I’m so encouraged by the young leaders that God is raising up in HOF and I know that they are going to do great things in their generation. In fact, I’ll be speaking along those lines on Sunday as we begin the ONE PRAYER series. I’m really excited about this series that we are doing in partnership with over 1400 churches and 830,000 people world wide. God is doing something great today and we want to be right in the middle of it.

No comments: