6/3/08

Gifts for Others

I thought that you might like to know that 42 people showed up Sunday night to discover their gifting. I want to thank Greg and Wade for helping them find out their gifting. It’s good to see people apply the word they are hearing. “Anyone who listens to my teachings and follows it is wise..” Matt. 7:24. It’s exciting to be a part of a church where people will follow in addition to listening. The implications of that kind of obedience are full of promise and I know that the best is yet to come. My heart is to lead HOF to being a place where the lonely can be planted, where the bound can be set free, and where the free can live out God’s purpose for their lives. It’s going to be a great ride and I’m all in for the fun. For those of you who stayed home to watch the LSU game, Geaux Tigers and we’ll see you at the next Discovery Seminar.

No comments: