1/29/08

The Coffee Crew


I wanted you to see a picture of an important group of people in my life. These are the ones that I meet with and pray with 3 mornings every week. We meet at 6 a.m. on Monday through Friday and you are invited to join us. We read the scripture and pray as we are led by the Spirit of God and agree together that God is answering the prayer needs of our congregation. I am so grateful to them because they are so faithful and committed to praying. It is with this group that I often get the “rev” that I end up preaching to all of you that attend HOF. It is with this group that I can share some of the personal and administrative struggles I’m facing that day. It’s with this group that I drink my first cup of coffee with and then feel saved. This group sees me in my workout clothes and still loves me. Jesus taught that where 2 or 3 are gathered in His name, He would be there, and this is the group that I’ve experienced that truth on more days than I dare to remember. Thanks for praying.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pastor,

Thank you for making morning prayer available for all. I got run over by the truck later that same morning. I have always enjoyed starting my day with my Lord, but now I really experienced his Divine Protection.

Niki