1/2/08

New Years Eve







We did our version of a new years rocking eve at the Bledsoe’s house. It was a combo birthday party for me and staff get together with our families. We called in the expert gumbo cook; my mother-in-law, Aline Bertrand and all had plenty to eat. With a couple of fires to stand around, football on the TV and jumps for the kids there was a little something for everyone. It was all capped off by fireworks done by Jimmy Bordelon and his wife, Rachel. There is really nothing better than doing life with people who share vision, passion, and mission. I didn’t stay up to see the new year, but I did watch Auburn win in OT then went to sleep. I’m a morning guy, not a late night person. I left my wife and a few of her friends sitting outside around a fire. Looking forward to 2008, it’s gonna be great.

No comments: